One more step towards safety….
WhatsApp is one of the best messaging apps for Android, and what makes it stand out is its emphasis on privacy and security. The most recent privacy feature to arrive on the platform is “View Once” media, which allows you to send photos and videos that will disappear after opened once. The feature is now available disappearing to all WhatsApp users worldwide. Did you not update your Whatsapp? Oh, what a nostalgic person you are, hahaha… update is once and lets the beautiful feature of our favorite chatting app.
Well, it is not enough to call it just a chatting app. Nevertheless, let’s move on towards the new recently introduced feature of WhatsApp and see the magic.
There are nine quick steps to do this. Make sure you have updated the version of the app with a recently introduced feature. So, be ready with your phone, with a full battery. Well, it is a quick process. You don’t need a heavy backup. But I know why you have that much battery power in your phone. Once you learned this recently introduced feature, you will try it with almost everyone on your chat list. Isn’t it? Well, you need to do the following.
- Open WhatsApp. Well, it is the first step towards it. Once you are in the chat list of your WhatsApp, you need to.
- Select a contact or group. This is the second step where the person or group you want to send the photo or video selected for.
- Tapping the attach button. By the way, you all know and recognize the attach button. This is a pin-like button in the lower right near the send button. This will lead you to.
- Choose the camera or gallery where there will be the galaxy of your pictures and videos, where there is a world of your own. I know you got my point. At the first minute, you will be mesmerized to select a picture for this new experiment. When thinking is over, you need to.
- Select the media. The photo or video you have chosen to check the new feature of your favorite mobile app. For the experiment, you must have chosen a less critical photo. I know that. Well, select the media, and this will make you able to disappearing.
- Hit the ‘view once’ or one-time icon button. Remember this button will not appear if you have not updated your WhatsApp. This new feature of your favorite video-sharing app is for the updated version only. It happened to me, and then I decided that I will not let this happen to you. That is why you are writing this article. OK, bye, take care, I will meet soon with a new article hahaha… wait this was a slight joke to make you feel light as you may tired after reading so much. After tapping that one time button, you will see a dialogue box that will ask your permission so,
- Hit the OK. By doing so, you will get a fantastic view of the one-time icon, which would have turned green. This is the indication that the media you have sent can seen once only. This is the confirmation. After confirmation, what do you need to do, you know? Really ? will I have to tell this too. Oh, come on now, you have to.
- Send it where it will be there for a short time. Until the time the person does not click the backspace. If they have not updated the version, then you are going to get a lot of calls. Don’t worry, you send this article to them, and they will repeat the history. Yes, you’re history whatever you have done. They will be doing it now. I Hope.
Related Article: best 8 methods to view private Instagram account instantaneously
View Once media differs from regular photos and videos shared on WhatsApp in a few ways.
When you send a View Once the photo or video, the media appears as a text notation (Photo or Video) with a “one-time” icon next to it, rather than the usual media preview thumbnail. When you tap the media, a dialogue box will appear stating that the photo or video will be deleted once you exit the media viewer. then return to the chat, the photo or video disappears automatically, and you’ll see an “Opened” receipt on the media.
Like everything else on WhatsApp, View Once Media is secured by end-to-end encryption, and the feature works with both one-to-one and group chats. Recipients will be unable to forward, save, star, or share media marked as View Once, but they will be able to take a screenshot of it, so use caution as with anything you share digitally.
WhatsApp also has a disappearing messages feature, which means that all text and media in a chat — whether one-on-one or group — will vanish after seven days. View Once the mode is an extension of that, with the feature designed to add an extra layer of privacy. The feature is now available on the best Android phones and iPhones, so if you want to try it out right away, you can disappearing.
Well, WhatsApp is changing its algorithm day by day, and undoubtedly the change means improvement.
This is the new item in the list of unique features of WhatsApp disappearing like the one mentioned above. One of the unique features of WhatsApp is to delete messages which have been sent by mistake. The wrong message can be deleted within 5 to 10 minutes for the sender and the receiver. The pics can also be deleted like this, but the recently introduced feature can self delete. You have to select the one-time icon, and the rest will be done automatically. Thus it is a more advanced feature than the last one.
Also Read: 10 Google Maps Tricks That You Should Know