About Simple Mehendi Designs
Mehendi is the initial step to begin traditional wedding rituals. Some people say that your married life is reasonable based on the pigmentation of Simple Mehendi designs. The application of a simple Mehendi design provides many health advantages and makes our hands look beautiful.
Where and when does this ritual of Henna body art start? The fine art of enhancing human skin via Henna was stated in the old Hindu Vedas. This shows how ancient this ritual is. Mughals brought complex Mehendi designs on legs and hands into existence in the 12th Century. The designs, skills, and patterns vary as per the modern time.
You may think that Mehendi is exceptional for brides. You can apply this art by getting inspired by the trending simple Mehendi designs.
Easy And Simple Mehendi Designs For Beginners:
You may go through this notion of being Mehendi a difficult task, and you can’t do this. If you put it into practice daily, it is not hard. Begin with simple patterns and then increase the difficulty level after you are confident. You can ask your peer to let you apply Mehendi on her hand, or you can apply it on your hand. After you are prepared, you can generate a fascinating and alluring pattern in just half an hour. So, let’s go through the images of attractive and simple Mehendi designs for beginners.
Let’s begin practicing this Mehendi if you are an admirer of Arabic designs. View this current pattern that mixes several elements to adorn the palm. Primarily, floral designs are drawn on the side of the palm. Then, it is enhanced with geometrical elements such as dots, lines, crisscross lines. You may get ideas from this pattern and can generate them on your own.
- Indo-Arabic Mehendi by Amrita:
Let’s begin practicing this Mehendi if you are an admirer of Arabic designs. Simple Mehndi Designs View this current pattern that mixes several elements to adorn the palm. Primarily, floral designs are drawn on the side of the palm. Then, it is enhanced with geometrical elements such as dots, lines, crisscross lines. You may get ideas from this pattern and can generate them on your own.
- Appropriate Occasion: It is perfect for small events such as traditional pujas, family meets, or for a best friend’s wedding. The pattern is detailed and you can apply it while practicing too.
- Placement of design: Back and front of Hands. You can apply it to the feet even.
- Appropriate Skin Tone: It can be applied for any kind of skin tone since palms are generally light-colored than the entire body.
- Ornaments for this Mehendi: HaathPhool, Statement Rings, and Bangles.
- Simple Lotus Mehndi Design
We might have seen easy flowers in simple mehndi images. The lotus is one kind of flower that is easy to form. When this lotus pattern is shaded, it enhances the traditional look of Mehendi. In this type of design, mango leaves and lotus are brilliantly created to provide elegancy to Henna art.
- Appropriate Occasion: Appropriate for family parties and festivals.
- Placement of design: You can apply this on the back and front of the hand
- Ornaments for this Mehendi: Match up with a cultural and traditional dress that would be perfect.
- Checks Art by Nashwah Khan designer
Checks’ designs are always trendy and are still in fashion. They are easy and modish. This design can enhance the traditional checks differently. It initiates with a beautiful heart-shaped pattern in the middle of the hand, enclosed by a simple mandala pattern. The sides are decorated with several kinds of diagonal lines to beautify the hands.
- Appropriate Occasion: This Arabic type design should be applied for pre-bridal rituals such as engagements and others. It appears amazing for festivals and family get together.
- Placement of design: The pattern looks good on the backside of your palms
- Skin Tone: Medium and light skin tones and is pigmented
- Ornaments for this Mehendi: Plain bracelet, and floral jewels
4. Easy Mehndi Three-part Design
This is an amazing and stylish simple Mehendi design on three parts of the pam. There is no specific design in this. In this, parts of the palm are designed with superior detailing and drawn with a consistent leaf outline of all the parts.
- Appropriate Occasion: For festivals and family occasions.
- Placement of design: You can apply this on the back of the hand and the palms
- Ornaments for this Mehendi: This design is apt with intense traditional dresses only.
- Roses Art by artiste Nashwah:
If you are willing to enhance the intricacy of Simple Mehendi designs, this exclusive lace design goes well. Begin by drawing some leaves and roses through easy curves on the back of your hand. You can fill it with Mehendi paste to make it solid. Design a mesh pattern by using a honeycomb design and complete it through a curvy pattern on the outer part. Utilize diagonal swirls and checks on the fingers for an entire look.
- Appropriate Occasion: The design can be applied for family, Birthday parties, festivals, and Sangeeth.
- Placement of body: It is appropriate for the back of your hand
- Appropriate Skin Tone: Most excellent for lighter and fair skin tones
- Ornaments for this Mehendi: Stone Bangles, Stacked Rings, and Floral Jewellery
When you cannot pay for an expert Mehendi artist because of budget and money constraints, you can depend on these designs and your skills. You can download these images and try these designs by zooming in on them. Draw these on paper by pen and then outline them with a Mehendi cone.