A student visa is an official document that allows students to travel to different countries and pursue their studies. It is a non-immigrant visa, and any prospective student who wants to pursue higher education in another nation must apply for a student visa in that country. To study abroad, it is mandatory to have a student visa.
It is a multiple-entry visa that is valid till the end of your study abroad program.
In Canada, a student visa is often referred to as a student permit. International students can only study at Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) in Canada.
How long does it take to get a student visa in Canada?
The processing time of a Canadian Visa is the most worrying thing for all students applying for Indian Visa.
It can’t be predicted exactly how long it will take. Make sure you consider all factors that may affect your visa processing time.
It usually takes 34 weeks for your visa to be fully processed, but it still depends on several factors you read above.
How can I check the processing time of my Canadian student permit?
You can check and roughly estimate the duration with Canada Immigration Services
- You can always visit the official website to track your application
How can I know if my student visa to Canada has been approved?
There are three ways for finding out:
- Check the Internet: Check your Express Entry Profile to see if you’ve gotten an email with the subject line ‘Confirmation of Student Visa.’
- Examine your passport: Wait until you obtain your passport if you submitted your application by mail. An ‘Approved’ Stamp can be found on the inside.
- Inquire from your consultant: Because consultants serve as a link between the Embassy and clients, they have firsthand knowledge of your application’s status. They’ll be able to explain things to you better.
What are some of the most common causes of student visa rejection?
The most typical causes for student visa refusal in Canada are as follows:
- Financial situation: The immigration authorities may discover that you are unable to support yourself financially while studying in Canada. You must demonstrate that you can secure sufficient funds while in Canada.
- Academic performance: In order to get acceptance for a Student Visa, you must have the required academic credits or scores determined by your educational institution and the Canadian government.
A letter of acceptance from a licensed Canadian educational institution is required in order to apply for a study permit. Without this letter, your visa application would be denied.
- IELTS or TOEFL Score: If you’re applying for a student visa through the SDS, PNP, or SPP programs, you’ll need to meet the minimum IELTS or TOEFL score requirements. This score demonstrates your command of the English language.
Will Covid19 impact Canada Study Visa Application Time?
Yes, there are effects on the duration of the application. If you live in high-risk areas such as China, Iran, South Korea, etc., you will be given an extension of 90 days to apply with proper proof of why you need such an extension. This has been done taking into account your health and limitations in many areas.
Why does the Canadian Student Visa processing time keep changing?
It’s due to application traffic. When they have more applications. The processing time is increased. If there are fewer inquiries, the processing time is further reduced.
Is there any right time to Apply for a Canada Student Visa?
According to our experts, the right time to apply for a Canadian student visa is 3 months before the fall admission. You can also choose a semester to enroll in, as Canadian universities accept admission by semester.
- Fall Admission Begins September
- Winter Admission Begins January
- Spring Admission Begins May
Factors affecting the processing time for Canada study visas
Processing time begins on the day the embassy or visa issuing authority receives your request. We have created a list of factors that affect student visa processing time:
- Type of application you’ve got submitted
- Completion of application with correct info
- Supporting documents are given or not
- Backlog the immigration department is experiencing
- However fast you’re to reply to any requests or queries sent by the authority
- Candidates with previous criminal records can expect a delay within the interval
- The travel ban or restriction (due to COVID) will be in effect during the entire period of your visa application
- A shift in political power can also influence the visa processing time
North American country Study Visa interval in 2022
The Canada Student Visa interval for Asian nation students could be a matter of concern for most. With the growing range of applications, it’s not that simple to predict how long it’ll take to method your application.
This is often why many candidates wish to grasp the precise Canadian student visa processing time from India before applying for one.
Before applying, confirm you’re alert to all the factors which may influence North American country Student Visa processing time in India.
Best SOP Writing Service provider in India?
With top-notch material, a knowledgeable team of pros, and excellent customer service, Ewritingchamps is acknowledged as one of India’s best SOP Writers. They assist pupils in writing some of the most effective statements of purpose for school and college applications.
Ewritingchamps is concerned with developing well-researched, precise, customized, and analytical Statements of Purpose (SOPs), which are definitely essential for the candidate’s assessment procedure.
As an SOP content writing firm, we start the process by asking the correct questions to aspiring students and assisting them in reflecting on their demonstrated successes and awards acquired as part of their academic program.
After that, the SOP writers start writing the contents with measurable terms for SOP and ensuring that the application process runs well.